Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Everybody Wins! Iowa News

Hello Supporters,

I'm writing to announce my resignation as Executive Director of Everybody Wins! Iowa effective June 30th.

The Board of Directors has started the search for the next Executive Director.  I'll be working with the Board of Directors, as well as my successor, to ensure a smooth transition of responsibilities.  If you would like more information about the position and the application process, please email statedirector@everybodywinsiowa.org.  Applications are due May 4th.

Thank you for working hard for Everybody Wins! Iowa and those touched by our programs and services.  I look forward to continuing our collaborative efforts over the next couple months, and am excited to work with the Board of Directors to bring aboard someone who will continue Everybody Wins! Iowa's great momentum!
Thank you,

Tyler Weig

No comments:

Post a Comment